Tenant Resource Center will be available to help tenants complete Dane CORE pre-applications!
At your appointment, we can help you complete your pre-application. However, you are welcome to complete the pre-application online without an appointment.
Note: we cannot check the status of applications at these appointments. You can check the status of your pre-application by using the link that was emailed to you once your pre-application was submitted. Look for "View the Shared Entry" at the bottom of the email notification and then look at the top of your pre-application to find "Application Status". If you still need assistance checking the status of your pre-application, you can call us at 608-257-0006 or reply to your confirmation email.
Note: we cannot update your pre-application at these appointments once it has been submitted. If you need to update, correct, or change your application, please reply to your confirmation email or call us at 608-257-0006.
Please sign up for an appointment using the tool below or call us at 608-257-0006.
For your appointment, please bring:
Income Documentation for all adults over the age of 18 in the household listed in the lease
- For example, check stubs, unemployment statements, child support, SSI/SSDI letters, and any other documents that show your income.
- You can also bring your IRS Form 1040 as filed with the IRS for 2020
- You can also bring determination letters for public benefits, such as FoodShare, BaderCare, Free/Reduced Lunch Programs, etc.
- A copy of an eviction notice (only if your landlord served you a notice). Note: Notices are not required to complete the pre-application.
Please be prepared to follow all public health and safety measures including:
- wearing a mask,
- maintaining social distancing (whenever possible), and
- sanitizing your hands.
Please note: We are not able to provide service to anyone exhibiting flu-like symptoms -- if you are feeling sick, have a fever, cough, sore throat, or any other symptoms of COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment and come back when you are feeling better.
Remember, we're working together to keep our community safe, healthy, and housed!
To schedule an appointment at one of these locations, please use the tool below.